Laminated Glass is produced by high temperature and high pressure to stick one or more interlayers of PVB or SGP between two or more pieces of glass,The laminating line contain industrial air conditioner and cleaning systems to create constant temperature & humidity, clean environment. Forced convection heating technology ensure the uniform temperature, high adhesion and reduce the bubble and delamination possibility effectively.
1. Security: Compared with the common glass sheet, laminated glass is stronger and can withstand more impact. Even aminated glass is broken; the fragments will keep sticking on the interlayer and won't scatter.
2. Energy saving: Laminated glass is a good material at heat in insulating, which can reduce energy consumption.
3. Sound insulating: With a good damping function for sound wave, laminated glass is a favorable sound insulating material.
4. U.V. Filtering: The interlayer can filter out ultra-violet rays, so that can prevent the indoor or objects such as furniture from fading.
1. Architectural door, window, ceiling, floor and curtain wall glass.
2. Ships and automobile windshield glass.
3. Bullet/violence- resistant glass for financial places, exhibitions hall, hospital and jailed.
4. Safety glass for furniture.